- Regulatory Compliance expertise, including FAR, CCCFA and Conduct, all stages from consult through to implementation
- Wealth and Insurance – channel strategy, design, implementation
- Consumer Banking – channel strategy, design, implementation
- Advice operating models – design to implementation
- Organisation readiness and Change management
- Operating Models
- Customer value propositions
- Customer Remediation
- Regulator and Board Strategy and Engagement
Tracey has over 20 years experience in financial services, including over 10 years in executive bank positions, CEO of an insurance company, CEO of a Wealth company and Chair of a significant asset manager ($6bn). Tracey specialises in establishing new channels and businesses, break-through diversification strategies, developing and leading significant organisational change programmes, integrating operations and teams through mergers and delivering complex regulatory change.
In addition to her role at Mosaic, Tracey is a Trustee of the Ara Foundation and has been a member of the Financial Advisers Disciplinary Committee established under the FMC Act since 2010.