Grant ReidPrincipal consultant
- Loyalty programme management and development
- Relationship and Stakeholder Engagement – including executive level and external providers
- Leading teams through complex delivery and change
- Senior Product Management
- Agile methodologies – 4 years’ experience as a Product Owner
Grant’s greatest strength is stakeholder management and collaboration. He understands that when delivering change, the best outcomes are always preceded by engaging with customers and stakeholders early. He has 20+ years of experience in relationship management roles with many of New Zealand’s leading brands, across several different industries.
Grant is a passionate loyalty practitioner, with 12 years of experience in the New Zealand loyalty market. He has a deep understanding of how coalition, proprietary and Airpoints based loyalty programmes can deliver great outcomes for customers, and the organisations that offer them.
He is an advocate of the Agile way of working, playing a leadership role in the transition to Agile with a significant financial services organisation in New Zealand. With 4 years of experience as a Product Owner, Grant is skilled in leading teams with a focus on high performance and delivery.
As a leader Grant lives by his values and fosters a culture with high levels of psychological safety.
51 Shortland St