Stephen LadanyiPrincipal Consultant
- Implementing regulatory change (financial services and emissions trading)
- Merger and acquisition transactions, and post-transaction separation/integration projects
- Development of investment business cases, procurement plans, and implementation plans
- Leading business change and systems implementation projects
- Public sector and machinery of central government processes (regulatory & procurement)
Stephen has twenty-five years’ experience in the financial services sector, in particular, life insurance, managed funds, and superannuation. During this time he has been actively involved in significant business change projects within the New Zealand life insurance industry.
He has also undertaken a range of public sector assignments including leading the operational implementation programme for the forestry sector’s entry into the NZ Emissions Trading Scheme, to meet the requirements of Government legislation and Regulations.