Reena GoodmanSenior Consultant
- Investment Banking and Treasury – extensive knowledge of operational processes
- Project methodologies – experience of both agile and waterfall methodologies in a project context
- Business analysis – direct and adjacent experience of business analysis techniques
- Financial analysis – ability to perform financial and trend analysis and compiling risk reports for clients and management review
- Risk management and reporting – hands-on experience in 1st line and 2nd risk monitoring across credit – operational and market risk
- Stakeholder management -proven ability to work with Business units and Management to develop risk mitigation strategies
Reena is a financial services professional with close to 30 years’ experience across a number of roles both in South Africa and New Zealand. She has extensive risk management and reporting experience both in a senior management and operational experience.
In addition, she has been involved in numerous risk projects in both an analysis and management capacity.
More recently her roles have broadened to include to include other elements of risk and compliance, developing policies and frameworks as well as the usual monitoring and assurance management functions.
Reena’s experience demonstrates a high level of subject matter expertise coupled with the adaptability and stakeholder management skills necessary to operate as a highly effective senior analyst.