Mark JephsonPartner, Bcom (Econ) Dip Grad Finance, Dip Grad App Fin & Invest
- Strategy Development & Execution.
- Risk management and compliance framework development and implementation.
- Investment Management including corporate trust/licenced supervisor, governance disclosure and operations.
- Structure Finance and Wholesale Capital Markets– particularly operational and process infrastructure to support.
- Relationship and Stakeholder Management – including regulatory, government and external service providers.
Mark has over 20 years of experience in the financial services sector across NZ, Aus and UK. His wide range of expertise includes strategic development, regulatory response, conduct, compliance and risk management and building and leading successful teams.
He has held senior executive leadership positions at New Zealand’s largest Corporate Trustee and Licenced Supervisor, which has provided him with in-depth knowledge and a unique understanding of NZ’s investment management industry including the operational and regulatory environment in which it operates.
He has successfully lead teams through significant internal change and assisted financial market participants to interpret, prepare and operationalise their response to regulatory change, challenges, guidance.
Mark is committed to helping to enhance trust and confidence in NZ’s investment management industry and capital markets.
51 Shortland St