Jess LiPrincipal consultant
- Investment and regulatory compliance governance
- Governance programme assessment and process improvement
- Conduct and culture review and uplift
- Investment Operations processes and system
- Derivatives valuation and collateral management
- Liquidity, credit, and exposure risks monitoring
- Bloomberg compliance and terminal management
Jess is a compliance professional with over 10 years of experience in investment operations and compliance, risk management and regulatory review. She has experience across multiple areas within financial services including having worked at the sovereign wealth fund and the FMA.
Jess is CAMS qualified and has a clear understanding of regulatory expectations and various license obligations. She also has in-depth exposure to the global financial markets where she had managed derivatives valuation and settlement, collateral calculation and monitored liquidity and credit risks.
Jess enjoys building positive relationships with colleagues and stakeholders and loves a coffee catch-up.