Emilie McCallumPartner, M.Econ, MIB
- Strategy development and execution
- Sales strategy, deployment and culture
- Risk management – compliance, risk uplift and risk in change
- Financial services including sales, International payments and clearing
- Network, Stakeholder and Relationship Management
With over 15 years’ experience in banking, from Trade Finance to Correspondent Banking, leading teams and implementing departments, Emilie has spent much of her career working with international Financial Institutions and developing Thought Leadership.
Emilie has held positions in France, the UK, Australia and New Zealand where she excelled in building strong and mutually beneficial relationships with Customers, internal and external Stakeholders, in a multicultural and diverse environment, to enable efficient development and execution of growth strategies.