- Business planning, transformation and change
- Programme leadership and execution
- Operational excellence, process and productivity improvement
- Financial services industry experience including banking, payments, investment operations
- Risk management – compliance, risk uplift and risk in change
Catherine has 30 years’ experience leading teams and organisations in the technology, consultancy and finance sectors. She has enjoyed a career working in the intersect between technology and business developing solutions to transform businesses and industries.
Catherine has held senior Operational and IT leadership roles where she has been responsible for day-to-day operations as well as large scale people, process and systems change. She is a leader with a strong track record for shaping and delivering business outcomes while positively engaging the people around her.
Catherine is committed to contributing to efficiency, excellence and transformation in the banking, finance and insurance sectors.