Who are we?
This privacy statement explains how Mosaic Financial Services Infrastructure Limited collects and handles your personal information
Why we collect your information?
In order to provide and improve our services, Mosaic FSI handles information about
- Our clients and their employees
- Our client’s customers, when required for an engagement
- Users of our websites or survey participants
- Attendees at training and other events
- Current, past, and prospective employees and contractors
- Other stakeholders
Information we collect
When you visit our site
- Device information (Location IP address, cookies) and how you use our site.
When you contact us
- Name, contact details, and information you may provide us such as email content.
When providing our services
- Name and contact details, position, and any information shared with us to deliver our services.
When you complete our surveys
- Anonymised data is collected for research purposes unless you chose to provide your contact details.
When you attend training or an event
- Any information shared with us as part of the preparation for, attendance at and following the training or event.
- We may record training and events, in particular webinars, to share with others on our website. You will be advised prior to the event if it is being recorded.
- We may take images at training and events. We will seek your consent before using any identifiable images of you.
- Employment and academic history and transcripts. References (where you provide permission), your contact details
- Identification such as passport or drivers’ licence, NZ work status, (Visa’s) police, credit and sanctions checks (These checks are undertaken by third parties with your consent and will be required every two years for successful applicants), your vaccine status if you chose to provide this and psychometric assessment details when undertaken. Information will also be collected during your employment or contract to mosaic through performance appraisals, feedback from clients and peers, professional development or disciplinary action where applicable.
How your information is used
We use your information in a variety of ways
- To communicate with you
- Deliver our services and, process payments
- To improve our services
- Promote or market our services or provide you with research
- To consider or to provide you with employment or a contract of work.
How we disclose your information
In order to deliver our services, we may disclose your information in the following ways
- With our service providers and agents who are bound by contractual agreements to protect your information
- We may share recordings of training and events on our website and images from training and events on social media. We will seek your permission before using any identifiable images of you on our website or social media.
- We share job applicants’ information with our clients for potential engagements, such as CVs, names, police and credit checks, vaccine status (with your consent), we also ask for their feedback
How we keep your information secure
Security of your personal information is important to us, and we follow generally accepted industry standards and best practices to protect your information at all times
We store information in secure data centres using a range of physical and electronic data security measures to protect information from loss and unauthorised use, access, modification, or disclosure. Third-party storage providers are required to comply with appropriate information security standards and our data storage is encrypted to protect your information.
Keeping your information
Your information will be held in New Zealand or with our data storage provider in the United States. We will only hold your information as long as we need it to continue to provide you our services or employment, we may keep your information up to seven years afterwards, following this it will be securely destroyed.
What are your rights?
You can request access or a correction of your personal information, make a complaint or withdraw your consent for any research, insights or marketing material you receive from us at any time.
Our contact details
We may update this privacy statement from time to time due to changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons.